Radiation Curing Inks
The proven technique of UV printing makes thousands of tons of these inks & varnishes used each year for many reasons such as: quality, safety & cost saving. Midad Printing Inks is proud to introduce the best quality of UV inks for various printing processes & different substrates which have been developed using high technology. As a technically oriented company, we attach a great importance to technical service & support for our customers including all special uses in the UV world.
Radiation Curing inks features
- No solvents emission.
- No expensive solvents – removal equipment.
- Reduced re hazards.
- Lower energy consumption.
- Reduced stocks of finished matters as a result of inline, high – speed manufacture and immediate postcure conversion into folding cartons (cutting, folding, gluing, etc…)
- Finished UV inks printed materials are non-irritant & non-toxic.
- UV inks are suitable for various substrates.
Midad Radiation Curing Inks are:
- MIDACURE UV offset inks for plastic (PLUV).
- MIDACURE UV offset inks for metal (MDUV).
- MIDACURE UV silk screen for variety of substrates.
- MIDACURE UV flexo inks for improved print quality.
- MIDACURE UV overprint varnishes